Thursday 10 April 2008

My Day Dreaming


It is been awhile now,

Everyday I am lying on my bed,

Looking at the screen of my laptop,

Thinking of someone that I want to see,

Well most of the time, I am the only one who sings.,

A lonely singer without his melody,

Needless to say I am still thinking of you.


Wishing your presence to be by my side,

To see your face

To take you away to a better place,

I seem to be dreaming,

But you feel so real,

Too good to be true,


I just can’t stop thinking of you,

But thinking if that possibly be?

I always believe you made special for me,

Like you were sent from above,

An angel to me,


I am tired of being alone

Wishing I would like to have time machine,

Not to stop time but to skip time,

Skip until the day we going to meet,

I know it is not going to happen,

But one things that keeps me going,

Day dreaming you that always put a smile on my face,


Everything is you,

Nothing means more than you,

I miss you, my day dreamer.


**Notes: The title says it all...After all I am a Pisces . This was written long time ago, now I'm not in love to anyone.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Next previous home

Followers

Blog Archive

Follow Me

Photobucket

Photobucket

  ©Ken Chia 2009 - All rights reserved

Back to TOP