Friday 4 April 2008

Raining Under the Great Shelter



Dark in the sky,
As loud as they cry,
Heavy rain just come by.
They make me want to cry,

Under the great shelther,
No raindrops will come nearby,
As much as stanger need,
They preventing my tears to drop by.

Sitting there quietly,
Hoping the bright sun to come,
Just to put a smile on my face,
Hoping the colourful rainbow to show,
Just to make a day for me.

Oh! raining day please go by,
Let the raindrops under the sleepy sun,
Make a rainbow come by,
Make my foolish heart go by.

Imagine me at CLC concourse at MMU Malacca having a bad mood what-so-ever. Then there comes the heavy rain. And *bush* this is where and how my poem is born.


It is a story of the writer telling how sad he is but he try not show his feelings to other people around him. What he hopes for a happy day to come.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Next previous home

Followers

Blog Archive

Follow Me

Photobucket

Photobucket

  ©Ken Chia 2009 - All rights reserved

Back to TOP