Tuesday 29 April 2008

Those White Lines That Keep Us Apart


Short notes: *Just an idea when I was driving myself home alone. Pop-ing this poem out, just natural to me.*




White lines is on the road,

and miles is on my mind,
Summing those up are the things that keep us apart.

But regardless where you are,
You always remain here in my heart.

Hours passing by,
Days always come and go.

I wonder when you'll come back,
but I guess only you will know.

I remain here waiting,
Doing what I must do.

Until you return,
So I can be with you.

I'm not sure you realize,
What you've done to me.

Or how much I need you,
I hope you'll eventually see.

Until we're together again,
I'll keep you in my heart.

For I miss you so much,
When we have to be apart.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Next previous home

Followers

Blog Archive

Follow Me

Photobucket

Photobucket

  ©Ken Chia 2009 - All rights reserved

Back to TOP