Friday 2 May 2008

Tulan!

After my Algorithm and Data Structure in Lab Assignments

My face is tulan as this bugger
Datuk Najib(Malaysia Deputy Prime Minister)


by a self talk self laugh lecturer
Yeap! You heard me. When he gives lecture, he explain something he'll laugh for nothing.
Retard?
He give us questions out of the syllabus
Damn!
What the most funny part I found in his profile is:

Language
Dreaming: Chinese language (Mandarin, Cantonese).

Listening + Speaking + Reading + Writing: Chinese language (Mandarin, Cantonese), English language, Malaysian language.

Learning: Hakka Dialect, Japanese language.

Maybe when he have wet dreams he will:

Fuck me(English)

blog comments powered by Disqus
Next previous home

Followers

Blog Archive

Follow Me

Photobucket

Photobucket

  ©Ken Chia 2009 - All rights reserved

Back to TOP