Monday 18 August 2008

It's getting worst every tri-semester

Short talk:I thought China's LIN Dan will get 零蛋, in the end Malaysia's LEE Chong Wei pulak gets 零蛋
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today I go check my this tri-semester final exam schedule, once I log in my MMU Online System and my face goes like this:


This face expression not because my lecturer is delivering her baby nor
"balik kampung" on the day of my exam...
Nothing to do about my lecturer...
Nothing to do with our MMU's president is dying
Not even a good news.

It about how pack the schedule is:
*Click to enlarge*

I thought my previous tri-semester exam schedule was bad enough but this tri-semester is
Worst!!


blog comments powered by Disqus
Next previous home

Followers

Blog Archive

Follow Me

Photobucket

Photobucket

  ©Ken Chia 2009 - All rights reserved

Back to TOP