Monday 1 September 2008

My 51st Merdeka Day

So how my yesterday merdaka day celebration??
Pretty laid back and sleep whole day at home. Received call from a friend around 10am about Chinese opera reunion today at Anna auntie house, few block away from my home. So yesterday go out with bunch of my old high school friends to watch WALL-E at MBO


A very nice sci-fi show for me...

Then we had our dinner at Secret Recipes in Jaya Jusco. Since this month is the moon cake festival and is time shoo~ all the ghost back to hell door, thinking to drop by to JJ supermarket to buy some moon cake for today reunion....
So, TADA!!!

Nice and presentable!!!

I'm off to BBQ with my still sexy voice!!!
Hopefully to un-sexylize my troat after BBQ-ing which I think it will be more sexier.....
Photobucket

blog comments powered by Disqus
Next previous home

Followers

Blog Archive

Follow Me

Photobucket

Photobucket

  ©Ken Chia 2009 - All rights reserved

Back to TOP