Tuesday 28 October 2008

My Favourite Moment in Kiwanis School

Few months back, me & my friends did a Moral case study on down syndrome. We went to Kiwanis Down Syndrome's school to visit the children there. Somewhere in Melaka...

Throughout our 3 hour spending there, there one part I love the most. The part we play with the kids. It's pretty mush requested from a teacher la~

Teacher Mona: Since you boys are here. Think a way to make the kids here remember you guy. Anything sing, dance etc etc...
Us: huh?! sing...?! dance.....?!

In the end we did a combo show...
Dance+Sing= nursery ryhmes

Yes!! we did embarrass ourselves a lot. Why you asked?
If my memory serves me right, the last time I sang a nursery rhymes was 12 years back!!!
12 years ago
!!!


Luckily the teachers back us up a lot. Cannot blame us la give those back to our kindergarten teacher already. We also did old McDonald & The Hokey-Pokey.

In the end we did make the kids smile...

Priceless

blog comments powered by Disqus
Next previous home

Followers

Blog Archive

Follow Me

Photobucket

Photobucket

  ©Ken Chia 2009 - All rights reserved

Back to TOP