Tuesday 26 October 2010

Dinner at My Rock & Roll Blues Café

The exterior of this café will never in million year draw me in but I did because I can't find anything special to eat anymore.

Photobucket
Still can't find with the help of google map? This café is at few shops away from old Bei Zhan Restaurant.

As I walked into the café, I felt like I am lost in the 80's full of photos that resemblance the past of the owner. Surrounded the wall with 80's rockstars poster. Small CRT TV randomly playing live concert like Avril Lavigne that look aged old and boring café but the foods was amazing.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here come the foods.
Photobucket
Lamb chop with mash potatoes

Photobucket
Cod Fish & Chips

My turn, most of the time I ate three quarter beef but out of blue moon, I ordered half cooked beacon beef. The juicy and and the tenderness of the meat really compliment the entire dish I ate.
Photobucket
Cheese Beef Sandwich

Photobucket

Group photo time!!
Photobucket

The owner sings and plays the guitar very well... Looks like Kenny Rorger though.
Photobucket

Drums as well ^^
Photobucket

blog comments powered by Disqus
Next previous home

Followers

Blog Archive

Follow Me

Photobucket

Photobucket

  ©Ken Chia 2009 - All rights reserved

Back to TOP