Thursday 7 October 2010

My training life

The life having my internship at Infineon Technologies in Melaka was swelled. I get to learned how to adapt to working environment that cannot be gained from the inside of lecture hall.

From my previous post described about my job scope, I really learned alot about FA and IPI each day prior with the attitude of living curious. At first, I was scared in perfor
ming the task given by my two supervisors but the with support of them and other employees from that department, I was able to gained my confidence. Moreover, the employees in my department or lab are much smaller, we were able to create stronger bond with more individuals. Though it was ended a month ago, I still get use to the healthy lifestyle when I was working there. Obviously I'll be going back like Arnold Schwarzenegger in Terminator.

Photobucket

Photobucket

blog comments powered by Disqus
Next previous home

Followers

Blog Archive

Follow Me

Photobucket

Photobucket

  ©Ken Chia 2009 - All rights reserved

Back to TOP