Sunday 13 April 2008

How am going to face that day?

**Notes: Dedicate to all my friends.


If the world without bonds,
There is no feelings,
If the world without foes,
There is no friends,
If the without a past,
There is no future,
If the world without memories,
There is no thoughts,
If the world without sacrifices,
There is no meaning of life,
But what if my friends go far far away,
Away from my sight,
Will the invisible tears cover up my face ?
Every time their picture kept running through my silly head,
or Will they be just a footsteps along the shore kept going further,
Drifting away from the high tides of the sea.

Time knowing them run too short,
but Time for separations come too close,
Yet too fast.
How am going to face that day?

blog comments powered by Disqus
Next previous home

Followers

Blog Archive

Follow Me

Photobucket

Photobucket

  ©Ken Chia 2009 - All rights reserved

Back to TOP