Sunday 13 April 2008

Suk Yen tagged me...How sampat is she??

1. Who is your all-time inspiration?
- Family, friends and some famous people(minus Britney Spears or Edison Chen).

2. Have you given your first kiss away?
- Nope.

3. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you? Why?
-No1... I rather die there with my laptop.

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
- Japan and Europe

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
- Everyone around me must be happy? Err...Is that already been granted.

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
- What if I say no.Is god going to punish me for not believe in his great creation?? or Shen Kuo's (1031–1095) soul going to hunt me for saying his theory was wrong.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
- People around me.

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
- I got it only talk about it la~.

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
- Nope... love don't come in line with me.

10.List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
-Errr... She's cheerful, quite cheerful and very cheerful person that makes me happy every time I see her.

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
- Want to inprove myself.

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
- Betray my trust.

13. What is your ambition?
- Work--->Get married--->Make alot alot of babies--->Get old--->Die--->Hopefully ended up in heaven.

14. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
- Of course I would like them to point out to me la. I need to learn from my mistakes, okey.

15. If you were given a chance to undo a past, what would it be?
-None...Keep moving forward.

16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
- Rarely

17. Describe the negative side of that person who tagged you.
- Naive.

18. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?
-Ego and laziness

19. What’s the last shocking thing you've seen or heard?
- Edison Chen sex scandal. Its a combo, I've heard it then I saw it.

20. What is the thing on earth that you want it to disappear?
- My ego.

**People I going to tagged: Joanne and Cherylyn

blog comments powered by Disqus
Next previous home

Followers

Blog Archive

Follow Me

Photobucket

Photobucket

  ©Ken Chia 2009 - All rights reserved

Back to TOP