Thursday 17 April 2008

I seek for Dr.Phil to psyco me

Recently I had problems with identity multiplication. For not being myself is making me confused and mad... After she left me, I felt the floor kept falling. Since then, I kept running but until I now realised I was lost and can't find my way back.... =_____=

Seeking someone, somebody, something could bring me back....

My 1st thought is a psychologist to psycho myself. Hopefully I can be the old self way back before I knew her.

Then came in mind was an American television personality, psychologist and a author who is the host of the psychology themed television show Dr.Phil.

Let me present Dr.Phillip Calvin McGraw aka Dr.Phil:


So, I emailed him about my my problems I had for the past few month. Surprisingly he reply my mail... And eventually he gave me many advices to encourage me to carry on... Blah, blah blah.... All those crap words, he tried don't even psycho me pun~

Then,

He left me a question to answer:



I straight away reply him :


Damn! I'll never find psychologist if I have problems. I rather psycho myself to dead.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Next previous home

Followers

Blog Archive

Follow Me

Photobucket

Photobucket

  ©Ken Chia 2009 - All rights reserved

Back to TOP