Wednesday 21 May 2008

Final Finished

Guess what?! My brutal Beta Final Examination finally put into the Hall of Fame as the most stress paper I ever sat. Usually I slumber over my final but alot of hesitation.
Last week was 4 paper in a week. 3 out of 4 set in 3 days in row period. I was damn no time to revise. Then today Engineering Mathematics II paper is worth taking risk. You know got 5 chapters, 6 final questions, choose 4. But the last 2 chapter is damn difficult, force to drop it. If final question is evenly distributed with extra 1 from Chapter 4(Chapter 4 is long). Then I'm dead. I can only answer 3 out of 4. Before go in to Main Hall(examination hall), put me high tension. Hoping Chapter 1-3 is not difficult. When went in to that hall, browse through the question paper, I was like damn happy to see the question is mix around.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Next previous home

Followers

Blog Archive

Follow Me

Photobucket

Photobucket

  ©Ken Chia 2009 - All rights reserved

Back to TOP