Friday 23 May 2008

Open Your Arm To Change

Open your arms to change, but please don’t ever lose yourself,
You are what makes you who you really are in sickness and in health,
A friendly atmosphere has made you who you are to be,
Your character is in charge and will control your destiny.

You’ll go someplace you’ve never gone, you’ll make your mark again,
You will reset your standards, and sure will make new friends,
As soon as today is yesterday your heart will always give,
I hope you won’t regret today, cause your future longs to live.

If our paths don’t cross again, I won’t forget this day,
Cause I’m afraid of change, I’m scared to shift my ways,
My eyes will see things they’ve never seen, but I’ve always been here,
The time that counts your moments gone will teach me not to fear.

You’ll look upon your life and see familiar grounds,
You’ll hear the call of memories and recognize the sound,
All the lives you change will make stars disappear,
And as you’re settled down, you’ll realize you’ve never left here.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Next previous home

Followers

Blog Archive

Follow Me

Photobucket

Photobucket

  ©Ken Chia 2009 - All rights reserved

Back to TOP