Thursday 10 July 2008

The Chronicle of Tears

I hope and prey that someday,
The one I love don't walk away.
The fear of losing the 'her' still lingers,
I want to hold 'her' hands and feel the touch of 'her' fingers.
I stay up all night thinking about 'her',
hoping 'she'll' feel the same way too.
I want to take 'her' somewhere in a special place,
and I would kiss 'her' pretty face.
I wish it was real but it's all a fantasy,
things don't work out in reality.
The thought of us being meant to be,
is slowly fading away from me,
'her' touch brings back memories,
and 'her' smile wipes away my miseries.
The things that I've done, I shall not forget.
A day without 'her' I'd die,
'She's' the water that makes me survive.
The love that we shared words cannot define.
The feeling that describes it is divine.
If only 'she' could understand how much 'she' mean to me.
I could live my life in ecstasy.
I live my life having these fears,
ending our stories in the chronicle of tears.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Next previous home

Followers

Blog Archive

Follow Me

Photobucket

Photobucket

  ©Ken Chia 2009 - All rights reserved

Back to TOP