Sunday 13 July 2008

Somthing happen to my voice!!!

OkOkOk!

Let me start story with our trip to MMU Melaka to Bon Odori 2008, Shah Alam in the middle we stop by at Berjaya Times Square for shopping. So make a decision to buy a skirt for my sister birthday( want to femini-lise my sister ). After scouting shop after shop, finally stop at MNG to buy one.

Then after that we leave for Bon Odori.

When we finished that bon odori we chat with some of MMU new freshies on the way back to Melaka, I discovered that my voice goes

SEXY!!!!

You must know wo~ I was briefing about our next stop, sampat-ing , talking, chating, mostly oral thing from morning 8a.m till nearly the next morning 12 a.m. So now imagine how sexy my voice is.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Next previous home

Followers

Blog Archive

Follow Me

Photobucket

Photobucket

  ©Ken Chia 2009 - All rights reserved

Back to TOP