Monday 14 July 2008

Hot in MMU

Imagine the a cooler for FET, Library and CLC building broke down.....
Imagine that you hear the air-cond sound, there is an air blowing out but no cold air.
Is like Xin Wei order fried oyster asked the uncle don't put oyster.
Is like my sister order char-siew fan( char-siew rice) give me all the char-siew.
Is like you go MMU Emeral Park's Economical rice shop, Mesra order a wantan mee, there is no wantan in your plate.
It like.....

Ok too lame already. I guess you get my meaning...

Because I don't want make my post so plain, I crap abit.
All I want to say is today I got lab at FET, go library check bulletin, and go CLC for class. All of them no air-cond... With my metabolism is high and I sweat like a pig.

HOT HOT


With so many souvenir get from Shah Alam.... I grab one of this for my tommorrow class.
Just in case, they haven done repairing the center cooling processing unit...

blog comments powered by Disqus
Next previous home

Followers

Blog Archive

Follow Me

Photobucket

Photobucket

  ©Ken Chia 2009 - All rights reserved

Back to TOP