Wednesday 6 August 2008

How to open a Ramune(ラムネ)...

How to open a Ramune(ラムネ)...
Exploring the art of curiousity
Soda Ramune

In Japan this thing sold ¥100/bottle which around our Malaysian ringgit RM3.50/bottle...
but I bought it here at RM7.00 sigh!! (>_<) double the price.
The instructions

I know how to read but the meaning urghh!! I don't understand...
But with the picture instructions, the message is rather clear...


Before step one, remove the plastic seal first....


Step one: Remove the middle piece from the cap by pushing inwards...
Step two: Use the middle piece of the cap you removed just now to push down a ball at the top to the Codd-neck

Yupe! Do what I do....

The ball at Codd-neck

The gas concentrate on the ball....
How do I imagine the feel if the ball were my balls

Finally...
The testing


Errr.... How do I put the taste like?
The Soda Ramune taste like refreshingly-sodalicious
=_=|||

blog comments powered by Disqus
Next previous home

Followers

Blog Archive

Follow Me

Photobucket

Photobucket

  ©Ken Chia 2009 - All rights reserved

Back to TOP