Monday 25 January 2010

Alone


I'm lying here in the room's pitch dark,
Hearing the clock ticking,
Wondering where you are tonight,
The telephone is not ringing,
And the night goes by so very slow,
Oh I hope that it won't end though.
Alone...

You don't know how long I have wanted to be by your side,
To touch your lips and hold you tight,
You don't know how long I have waited to tell you the truth,
And I was going to tell you tonight,
But the secret is still on my own,
And my love for you is still unknown,
Alone...

Till now I'll always got by on my own,
I never really cared until I met you,
And now it chills me to the bone
How do I get to you alone?


blog comments powered by Disqus
Next previous home

Followers

Blog Archive

Follow Me

Photobucket

Photobucket

  ©Ken Chia 2009 - All rights reserved

Back to TOP