Wednesday 26 May 2010

Foods at Jalan Tukang Besi or Harmony Street

Hungry walking around Melaka Town? Well there a place can fill your stomach for lunch time...
This Chinese restaurant situated on the corner of Jalan Tukang Besi or Harmony Street. Along the street you can find blacksmith making cooking utensils most of time or maybe weapons . Those blacksmith skills are pass on from their forefather to their son and I guess there are only very few blacksmith with olden days style of forging the metal. Still don't know the place? It is near Emeral Cheng Ho's Museum, just walk down the road and you'll see a restaurant. Ok! let back to the food.
This type of fried oyster I once ate this before in Setiawan, Perak, I guess this is the only place in Melaka I can find this kind of friend oyster.
Photobucket
Fried Oyster

Here comes the MeeSua Oyster with pork intestine. Frankly speaking, I'm not a fan of meesua neither do meehoon and definitely not pork intestine. So, this is "no" for me. But some of my friends love eat and think most you out there love this kind of foods too.
Photobucket
MeeSua Oyster with pork intestine

Overall, I'm kinda of disappointed with the oyster because it is too small. All the you taste like eggs, the meat etc etc etc, you can't enjoy the oyster that you come for.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Next previous home

Followers

Blog Archive

Follow Me

Photobucket

Photobucket

  ©Ken Chia 2009 - All rights reserved

Back to TOP