Saturday 19 June 2010

Glutinous rice dumpling festival with my friends and family

Glutinous rice dumpling festival is here again but this year kind of different because I've celebrated with my friends and family. Min Jie, Nelson, Tat Heng, Catherine, Gan , David and Avalyn came to my house to dine. LOL~ my mother so happy when people love her foods....

Photobucket
Foods combo

While we were eating, we are watching world cup match. Argentina vs. South Korea.... Man~ Argentina won 4-1 over South Korea with Gonzalo Higuain strike hat-trick really superb.

Photobucket
Makan- makan

Finish eating, here comes our "main course of the day"

Photobucket
Salty Glutinous Rice Dumpling

and my all time favourite till my death

Photobucket
Nyonya Glutinous Rice Dumpling(Sweet version)

Then, we continue watching Ip Man2 movie in my cozy couch with cakes , chocolate and more foods.

Photobucket
Round 2

Our "Family of friends" photo.

Photobucket


blog comments powered by Disqus
Next previous home

Followers

Blog Archive

Follow Me

Photobucket

Photobucket

  ©Ken Chia 2009 - All rights reserved

Back to TOP