Thursday 3 June 2010

My Training starts

This week, my training starts!!! in Infineon Technologies (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. ^_^
No internet connections only intranet to their company's server yet I got alot to read about about my job. The equipments in the lab of my department are super cool especially SAM(Scanning Acoustic Microscopy) because it is related to ultrasonic waves.... WAVES and I'm a Telecommunication Engineering student so interested and on the plus size my training scope included this equipment and I got to work under this equipment too.... can't wait for it.

Photobucket

My uni logbook, weekly report
Photobucket

My company badge, Ok! Shut up! I know it don't look like me

Now let you all guess what they gave me on my first day of intern?

Photobucket

Know what is that?


No~ It is not a pencil case....

Photobucket

It is a case to store our folk and spoon for lunch break in canteen... Oh~ we trainee can't go out for lunch break T^T

blog comments powered by Disqus
Next previous home

Followers

Blog Archive

Follow Me

Photobucket

Photobucket

  ©Ken Chia 2009 - All rights reserved

Back to TOP